Asia Contents Awards 2022
Rules and Regulations
Asia Contents Awards (ACA), established in 2019 to award outstanding TV, OTT, and online content across Asia, celebrates its 4th edition this year. Co-organized by Asian Contents & Film Market and COMPOSE COFFEE, the Asia Contents Awards 2022 presents 12 award categories to encourage excellent content in Asia. Members of the ACA Academy will select Asia Contents Awards winners by voting for nominations.
Date and Venue
- - Host: Asian Contents & Film Market of Busan International Film Festival
- - Co-organized by: COMPOSE COFFEE
- - Date: October 8 (Sat), 2022
- - Venue: BIFF Theater, Busan Cinema Center
[ACA Academy Membership]
The Asia Contents Awards 2022 established ACA Academy to develop the content industry in Asia. Members include previous award presenters, winners, and industry professionals in the entertainment sector. Members of the ACA Academy can recommend content and participate in voting for nominations.
- - Eligibility: Film, audiovisual, and entertainment industry professionals worldwide
- Registration: Request invitation online